Friday, January 21, 2011

Thunder and Lightening

21st January 2011

There was the most incredible thunder storm last night. I was trying to get to sleep but I kept seeing flashes, even when my eyes were closed. The thunder does not even compare to the stuff we get in New Zealand! Next time there is a storm I will try to take some pictures.

We were hoping to get breakfast this morning but we woke up half an hour after the end of breakfast. It sucks because I was really looking forward to my omelette! It is insane though, if you add up my sleeping hours it comes to about.... 21 and a half hours! I don’t think I have ever slept that long and it feels really weird. Hopefully this means there is no jetlag although it does mean that I haven’t eaten in over 24 hours which can’t be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment